10 Things you should know about graphic design


 

ARE YOU A GRAPHICS DESIGNER,  AND YOU COULDN'T GET UP TO FIVE CLIENTS IN A WEEK?

====================
THIS IS FOR YOU, READ TO THE ENDπŸ‘‡

=====================

One of the reasons why you have not closed that BIG DEAL!!

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO ATTRACT HIGH PAYING CLIENTS

========================

I wlll be quick with this as i pass my message across

As a graphics designer and a brand expert, i have worked for clinets both nationally and internationally. 

I got most of my clients via referrals. Its either the client i have worked for gave another person my contact and the chain keep growing like that. The thing is that i have not seen 70% of my client before.

I can not even recall a day that I run ads to get clients or posting on my far looking for a prospects.

I have built my brand to a level of trust and recognition, so referrals have been working for me.

Do you think it is easy for a client to give someone they have not seen before their money? This is where trust come into play.

As a graphics expert, you have potential prospects but you couldn't convert them into a client and later turn them into a recurring client that will even refer more customers to you.

Many graphics experts fail to close this big deal because they lack Personal Branding Skill.

Personal branding is the perception people have towards you and it is what they say about you in your absence 

Watch and like, 10 things to know about graphic designπŸ‘‡
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=212516733776440&id=109594867401961

As they always say, first  impression matters...

How you appear to you client is a determinant on the trust and confidence they will have in you.

You have to build your personal brand so that you can attract good customers.

I will end with this here, how your business will grow is a depends on the investment you put in yourself. This is beyond just designing.

What do you know? πŸ€”

Having a good customer relationship is the key and it is very important. Can you go extra mile to give your client more than what they ask for?

Do you have customer relation skill? Can you retain a customer and make them come over and over again?

You need to give answer these questions and if you do not have answers to them now you develop yourself on this by going for trainings that will help you up your game.

You can comment below if you need help...

 You got to have the qualities to attract high paying clients you are looking for you.



If this resonates with you comment below and let me  know how we can help your business growth.

Thanks for reading through...

=======================

I am Maryanne Izuegbunam
Female Graphic Designer |Business

Join our community 
@ijedesigns
https://t.me/ijedesigns


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My portfolio

The Architecture of SalvationThe Architecture of Salvation

CHRISTMAS QUOTES BY IJEDESIGN