My Design Thinking

When i actively choose to think positively, however, i turn the situation into a development plan for growth, helping myself become a better problem-solver and a leader, It’s the way I feel and think about myself, including my expectations and beliefs about what is possible to me.


Over time and after reframing my mind to think positively about learning graphic design, I do feel to plan, create, and arrange to take on any challenge that comes my way.


I started practicing graphic design in the year 2019 during the time of Covid-19, because we were told to sit at home doing nothing so I joined the whatsapp group to learn when I begin, I love what I am doing.


While starting up my graphic design skills, I recommend looking outside to other design everywhere I go, when i see a good design, i save it and design it the exact way it was designed.my mind captures different concepts as I keep doing it. 


Good design’s not about what medium you’re working in. It’s about thinking hard about what you want to do and what you have to work with before you start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My portfolio

The Architecture of SalvationThe Architecture of Salvation

CHRISTMAS QUOTES BY IJEDESIGN